How to Give Importance and Care Your Lovely Birds
Pets are the most important creatures to give companions to human beings. They are very social and thrive on human interaction, and keep people more fun. Perfect care will make your pet live for long and to lead a healthy life. You need to provide them with enrichment, nutritious food, good housing, and monitor their health regularly.
Here are some tips to care for your pets:
- Invest in a large cage for their perfect housing, which will give them more space to have fun and fly, and for this, the perfect choice is the rectangular cage. It will have more space to occupy more birds.
- Keep the cage in a comfortable place and avoid keeping it where there is too much wind to blow.
- To make the cleaning of the cage easier, you can place the old papers or magazines at the bottom of the cage where the waste will get collected.
- Give them a variety of foods daily rather than sticking to a single food or fruit. The best foods to maintain their diet and nutrition are nuggets, crumbles, pellets, grains, fruits, vegetables, and healthy seeds.
- Try to give the fresh fruits and vegetables thrice a week and don’t overfeed them.
- They should not get dehydrates, hence provide them fresh water often or keep it in the cage.
- To maintain cleanliness, keep the feeding cup and dishes in an arranged way.
- Regularize their feeding time and prefer to feed at the same time every day.
- Make them socialize with the surrounding by exploring your house.
- To give them the love, hold them for a while every day, interact with them, and get some minimal exercise.
When they are outside, these birds will fly like anything, eat whatever it wants, and enjoy the nature. To keep them engaged, you can give them the perches and toys to play with, and it helps to stimulate their feeling. Set up the perches at different sizes and textures, and keep them in various places of the cage. Get them vaccinated regularly and consult a qualified veterinarian. If you find them sick, take them immediately to the doctor with no delay. Stress or anxiety is more common in birds, hence monitor them regularly. Clean the cage regularly and keep some water in the cage, so that the birds can do self-cleaning. Don’t keep them in a too hot or cold environment, as they became sick easily, and avoid keeping any unhygienic or toxic items in the cage.